Kevin Fobbs, from RenewAmerica, has had enough of the hopey-changey crap and suggest we watch Sarah Palin on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC 11:30pm March 2nd, 2010)
A year-plus later, "Sarah Who" is now "Sarah Wow." Like President Reagan who rose from the wreckage of the 1976 battle with then-President Gerald Ford to capture the White House and recapture the soul of America thirsting for change and clarity, Jay Leno will host and America will witness on Tuesday night Sarah Palin as a true heartland comeback.
Here are some terrific ways to prepare to watch Sarah Palin:
• Prepare your TiVo, DVR, or video recorder at least a few hours in advance so that there are no last-minute problems.
• Have a notepad so that you can write down the name of the advertisers that are on during her segment — see who you may want to support.
• During the day send an email to at least 5–10 of your friends and family and ask them also to have their "Palin Patriot Pen and Pad" ready.
• Invite those who are fence sitting to watch as well. Who knows maybe they may learn something.
• Make a list of the five best things you liked about the Palin interview and mix and match with your friends and family the next day.
• Send Sarah Palin a note after the interview and let her know how you felt.
• Send Jay Leno a note as well to let him know you appreciate a host who shows class.
• Lastly relax and watch and listen with an open mind while you take a break from the hopey-changey stuff!
Contact Jay Leno at: http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/
Contact Sarah Palin at: http://www.sarahpac.com/contact
Let me know, Kevin Fobbs, what you think! If you agree or disagree or have a different thought or idea send a comment to: http://tinyurl.com/yforeft