Support Gov Palin At SarahPAC

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hot Air Pres Straw Poll (7,222 Votes): #1 Palin, #4 Romney, #7 Bachman, #8 Trump & #10 Huckabee

I’m going to start off with the Presidential picks even though it’s secondary to our main purpose, and then get to the nitty gritty in the rest of the data. As always, contact me if you have questions or comments; the number of approaches I could take to highlight the data are nearly endless, so tell me if you have a particular wrinkle in mind. 7222 readers participated in the survey.
Sarah Palin once again leads the Primary race among Hot Air readers. She is again followed by Herman Cain in second. Tim Pawlenty and Mitch Daniels take third and fourth place respectively, while Mitt Romney leads a very tight pack of Rand Paul and Michele Bachmann, in fifth.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals

Followers

Citizen Palin 4 President FACEBOOK:

Palin For President T-Shirt

Get Your 1 or 2-Sided Palin Apparel

GET INVOLVED ==> Organize 4 Palin

Sarah Palin's Facebook Notes

International Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive

Bloggers 4 Citizen Palin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visits To Citizen Palin 4 President


About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I live in DC and a I can be reached at sarah2012gop@yahoo.com